Brentwood, TN a suburban town located about 10 miles outside of Nashville, TN. It was incorporated as a city in 1969 and has a current population of around 40 thousand. Almost half of the quality lawn services provided by Turf-Way Lawn Care takes place amongst the rolling hills of Brentwood, TN.
This up-and-coming area is called home by a long list of musicians including:
• Trace Adkins
• Garth Brooks
• Luke Bryan
• Christopher Cross
• Karen Fairchild of Little Big Town
• Nathan Followill of Kings of Leon
• Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts
• Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum
• Carrie Underwood
• Trisha Yearwood
Brentwood, TN Noteworthy Parks
• Concord Park - A 40-acre park that features paved walking and biking trails and soccer fields.
• Crockett Park - Boasting over 170 acres, this park has seven tennis courts, eight baseball fields, bike and jogging trails, and even a Frisbee golf course. Crocket Park is also the home for Brentwood's yearly Fourth of July fireworks celebration.
• Deerwood Arboretum and Nature Area - A 27-acre area that features a full observation deck, outdoor covered classrooms, and an amphitheater.
Brentwood, TN is home to a significant portion of happy Turf-Way Lawn Care customers. We'd love to add you to our list! Call us today for a completely customized lawn care treatment plan featuring our year-round six-part application program that includes:
• Individualized Fertilization
• Proprietary Weed Control Services
• Fungicide And Lawn Insecticide Treatments
• Power Seeding
The Turf-Way Lawn Care family has been in business over 22 years, and we know your lawn requires specialized needs. We'll create a lawn care plan tailored to your lawn's needs using only the best products for a healthy lawn and yard. Make the neighbors jealous of your beautiful yard and call Turf-Way Lawn Care in Antioch, TN.