La Vergne, TN was created in the late 1700's and has a current population around 34 thousand. The town is located 20 miles south of Nashville. La Vergne means “The Green.” The area is lush with magnificent trees, shrubbery, and green pastures to live up to its namesake.
La Vergne, TN is home to a year-round farmer’s festival, plus the town hosts an annual 4th of July celebration. Other festivals include:
• The Old Timers Festival in the Summer
• Howl At The Moon 5K Run that takes place in October
• The Trail Of Treats that takes place in December
Some of the leading employers in La Vergne, TN are:
• Ingram Book Company
• Bridgestone/Firestone Inc.
• Schneider Electric:
• Cardinal Health
• Lightning Source Publishing
With its abundance of beautiful scenery, La Vergne, TN is home to several excellent parks:
• Bicentennial Park - Features baseball diamonds and scenic picnic areas
• Brookside Park - Beautiful green play space and magnificent walking trails
• Mankin Park - Is home to a fun playground, a large picnic area, exercise trails.
Turf-Way Lawn Care in Antioch, TN is happy to offer a full range of custom lawn services to our neighbors in La Vergne, TN.
At Turf-Way Lawn Care, we pride ourselves in individual lawn fertilization treatment plans tailored to what your yard needs to prosper year-round.
We have over 22 years of experience in Middle Tennessee, and we feel we have perfected and tested the top blends of products that are optimal for treating your lawn. We create customized fertilization, weed control, and insecticide plans for the various stages of life your lawn will go through.
Please call Turf-Way Lawn Care today, and we'll be happy to offer our recommendations for the latest products and services that will repair and maintain a lush lawn year-round